Procedures of pre-registration for all professionals participating in the 32nd edition of Salone Internazionale del Libro di Torino, which will be held from Thursday 9th to Monday 13th of May 2019 at Lingotto Fiere, have been closed on Monday 6th May.
If you have already completed the online registration, keep the confirmation email together with an identity document.
You can complete the purchase of the admission ticket at the PROFESSIONALS reception indicated at the entrances, showing the confirmation email, together with an identity document.
If you still have to perform the registration, you can go to the PROFESSIONALS reception with a valid identity document and a document, also in electronic format, proving the professional qualification for which the registration is asked.
(NB: the identity document is accepted only if it shows the profession. For example, business cards, letters of appointment of your own enterprise, official badges, publication frontispiece/covers etc.)
If you are a teacher and you want to book a visit for your students, visit the section reserved to schools.
Logging in on the website as professionals gives you the possibility
- To receive updated information about the event
- To request the registration when the procedures will be opened (to the exclusion of school intermediaries).
The registration gives right to purchase the following type of reduced-price ticket:
- Daily ticket: 5 €, valid for a single access
- Subscription: 12 €, valid for a daily access for all five days of the event
- Free ticket: reserved to teachers accompanying their students
- To book a visit for a class of students. The option is viable only for teachers and school intermediaries.
The professionals category includes:
- Literary agents
- Editorial consultants
- Teachers/Academic scientists
- Non-exhibitors publishers
- Paper suppliers or editorial material
- Graphics / Illustrators
- Typographers/ Lithographers
- Editorial and institutional press office non registered in the professional register of journalists.
011 43 23 704
011 43 26 824
011 43 26 837